Guru.com Profile - Qspirion Developers
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/DBA-Database-Consultant-Technology-Expert-Software-Developer-Web-Programmer/California/San-Francisco/676209
|Screen name:||Qspirion Developers|
|GMT:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Category rank:||3728 in Programming & Databases|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||$1,000.00|
|Member since:||09 Oct 2005|
|Last sign In:||03 May 2013 3:51 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||PhD Degree|
|Software skills:||Our development team includes developers with the following skill sets:
2) Code Ignitor
3) Iphone Applications , MAC OS, XCODE
4) Android Applications, SDK
5) BlackBerry Applications
6) Java , J2EE
12) SQL Server
|Additional skills:||1) Adobe Photoshop CS3
5) Web 2.0 style designs, Tableless Full Div, responsive design
7) Payment Gateways
8) Shopping Cart
9) Dreamweaver CS3
10) Coral Draw 12
14) CMS Design
15) Database Design
16) Mobile Applications Development
18) Web Design
19) Web Development
20) Zan Cart
Other - Technology Projects
Internet & Ecommerce
Real Estate Services
In order for your business to succeed, your online needs must be developed properly. We have over 12 years of web development experience to make sure your site has the best chance to succeed online. We have developed over 500 e-commerce, real estate, and non-profit web sites, custom desktop and mobile applications. We also specialize in custom scripting, design and database development.
Qspirion prides itself on being an organization dedicated to delivering state-of-the-art technology to its clients. Our exceptional commitment to delivering value to our clients separates us from our peers. We have on board talented professionals including project managers, analysts; developers, designers, ably supported by an efficient support staff backed by a management which has a techno-centric vision enabling us to stay ahead of the internet curve.
Qspirion’s Unique Selling Propositions are:
1) A well organized project management team that uses Basecamp or MS Project as a project management tool.
2) Attention to detail
3) A client centric development approach i.e. making sure we help client achieve his/her objectives
4) Emphasis on the design phase of the project
5) Thorough Quality Assurance to ensure a bug free delivery
6) Established communication protocols to ensure that we are always "speaking" with the client during development
7) Ensuring that every project we undertake is a success
Please feel free to contact with us for a free project estimate!
WORK LOCATION: Remote, telecommute, off-site. Can work full-time or part-time on projects. Work on premises possible only local to northern California. Availability is 24/7.
We prefer a pay-as-you-go or a milestone based payment using Guru's Safepay or Escrow System.
1) 24/7 online support.
2) We will be providing the update to our clients either on daily basis or twice or thrice in a week through Basecamp, our communication tool.
3) We will be always in communication through various instant messengers that include Skype, Gtalk, Yahoo messenger, MSN, AIM.
All the client emails will be responded within a business working day and all our Business Development Executives and Customer Support Executives will be available round the clock in all messengers and over phone. Clients can also contact us via our 24/7 online assistance available on our website.
We definitely encourage our clients to give us their feedback. If they would like to recommend us to others, we would definitely encourage their endorsement.
All our work is done using licensed software. We abide by all global Intellectual Property laws. All our work is done on a work-for-hire basis and the code is transferred to the client upon client request. Any NDAs signed with the client are strictly adhered to.