Guru.com Profile - Drafters and Crafters
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Corporate-Lawyer-Employment-Law-International-Trademark-Real-Estate/India/Bengaluru/1314631
|Screen name:||Drafters and Crafters|
|Tagline:||Expertise in drafting and review of Contracts, web policies|
|GMT:||India Standard Time|
|Category rank:||688 in Legal|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||$25.00|
|Member since:||05 Jul 2010|
|Last sign In:||21 Aug 2012 12:43 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Master's Degree|
|Business size:||Less than $5 million|
|Geo markets:||United States
|Additional skills:||Not available|
IP & Trademark
Construction - Commercial
Advertising & PR
Music & Films
|Highlights:||Draft and craft is based out of Bangalore. We have extensive experience in dealing with all types of problems today’s business may face. We apply that experience in understanding your business needs and tailoring legal aspects to your business needs. We assure high quality standards in the work product we deliver. We are professional and maintain confidentiality of your business. We follow strict deadlines and make all necessary alterations based on your specific requirements.
Our team is a blend of U.S., U.K and Indian attorneys specialized in reviewing and drafting contracts in various industry verticals. Our attorneys are well versed in the laws of different jurisdictions.
The main Services provided by us include drafting/review:
Shareholders Agreements/Share Purchase Agreements;
Joint Venture/Partnership Agreements;
Software License Agreements;
Software Development Agreements;
Service Level Agreements;
Copyright Agreements and Notices;
Independent Contractor Agreements;
Purchase & Sale Agreements;
Non Circumvention, Non Competition and Non Solicitation Agreements;
Non Disclosure/Confidentiality Agreements.
|Work terms:||Process Followed By Draft and Craft
• On receiving a request for drafting a contract from you, we first take proper instructions from you.
• We try understanding your goals and objectives so that we can assist you in achieving specific results you are looking for.
• We have a set of forms/precedents at our disposal and access to necessary resources to ensure that we get the right set of clauses in your contract.
• We do conduct legal research applicable to your jurisdiction and your business.
• We deliver the initial draft within three (3) working days maximum and in case of rush jobs on the same day as well.
• After receiving your feedback on the draft, we incorporate your ideas in a final draft.
• We also address your questions or queries and promptly meet your time-lines.
Cost Saving • Enhanced Quality • Quick Turnaround Time • Experienced Attorneys well conversant with drafting rules