Guru.com Profile - QuillAndCursor
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Ad-Concepts-Communications-Expert-Marketing-Coordinator-Public-Relations-Publication-Production/Connecticut/Providence/1451104
|Tagline:||Quality messaging | Creatively delivered|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|GMT:||US Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||4629 in Marketing & Communications|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||07 Nov 2011|
|Last sign In:||03 Feb 2012 12:33 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Experience level:||Not available|
|Business size:||Not available|
|Geo markets:||Not available|
|Additional skills:||concept and storyboard development, copywriting, design, proofing and editing, project management, vendor relations, ad placement, HTML, Joomla, CMS-based frameworks, SEO, SMO, Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat Pro, all MS Office applications, AP style news writing|
Public Relations (PR)
Advertising & PR
Non-Profits & Charities
|Highlights:||Marketing communications professional with a broad range of experience in journalism, marketing, public relations, advertising and web. Unique strength lies in the ability to identify and develop effective and compelling messaging and then translate that cohesively and strategically through a wide range of communications tactics.
- Foundation in Journalism with solid research, writing and analytical skills as well as the ability to produce high quality work on tight deadlines.
- Experienced in all aspects of publications and advertising production including concept and storyboard development, copywriting, design, proofing and editing, project management, vendor relations and ad placement.
- Skilled in production of online content including development of websites in HTML and CMS-based frameworks; award-winning e-newsletter copywriting and production; experience with SEO and SMO.
- Superb and succinct copywriting skills.
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat Pro, as well as all MS Office applications.
- Familiar with AP style newswriting, print design principles and production processes.
- Knowledgeable about web design principles and best practices, Joomla and Drupal CMS frameworks, SEO and SMO; basic understanding of HTML and CSS coding.
|Work terms:||The professional has not written profile Work Terms.|