Guru.com Profile - Remote Office Support
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Word-Processing-Data-Entry-Transcriptionist-Virtual-Assistant/Illinois/Chicago/852071
|Screen name:||Remote Office Support|
|Tagline:||Trusty and Precise Office Services! :)|
|GMT:||Central Standard Time|
|Category rank:||17717 in Admin Support|
|Money (all time):||$55.50|
|Min. project budget:||$25.00|
|Member since:||04 Sep 2007|
|Last sign In:||11 Jan 2012 7:05 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||- Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Word Perfect
- Express Scribe
- Novell Group Wise Electronic Calendar
- JDE One World Accounting system
- Own and learning Office 2007 system
|Additional skills:||- Internet research services
- Customer Support
- Audio transcription
- Data entry
- Word processing (letters, memos, minutes, proposals, labels, mail merges, and flyers)
Non-Profits & Charities
|Highlights:||Remote Administrative Assistant providing excellent office support and customer support services. I have learned various skills through my career life. Most recent skills include Excel, Word, JDE One World accounting system, and Novel Group Wise Electronic Calendar. I continue acquiring new skills such as presently learning the Microsoft Office 2007 system and reading various materials on communication skills to meet customer and employer needs. Projects are meticulously taken care of with diligent effort.|
|Work terms:||- Estimate project costs are negotiable rates to meet employer's budget needs.
- Payments received through guru.com escrow account.
- Communicate by e-mail, phone, im or guru.com message board.
- Projects are completed to meet employer's needs and satisfaction.
- Encourage feedback and endorsement from employers.
- Available on Mondays and Fridays. (possibly available other days in the p.m.)
We can negotiate the rate to meet your budget needs. I have negotiated a rate in the past to fit the needs of the guru.com employer. We negotiated the rate via the message board and I changed the proposal according to our rate agreement.