Guru.com Profile - The-Magnificent-Pen
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Childrens-Books-Creative-Writer-Editor-Proofreader-Ghostwriter-Screen-Script/Texas/Dallas/1378784
|Tagline:||Because You Have Something to Say|
|GMT:||Central America Standard Time|
|Category rank:||89 in Writing, Editing & Translation|
|Feedback:||5 stars (7 reviews)|
|Money (all time):||$12,948.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||17 Feb 2011|
|Last sign In:||22 May 2013 3:00 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||28 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||Microsoft Office, HTML coding, PhotoShop, Social media|
|Additional skills:||Not available|
Editing & Proofreading
Ghost Writing & Books
Screen & Script Writing
Advertising & PR
Printing & Publishing
|Highlights:||- Ghostwritten novel #5 on Amazon's Top 100 Free Download Best Sellers
- Little Bible Heroes children's series - Gold Quill United Kingdom
- 4 values-based children's books - Little Pearl Books
- How to Spot a Wizard in London
- From the Streets to the Skies No Limits: Diary of a Boss Lady (edited)
- Modern Indian Weddings (ghostwritten)
- Booklet of Lenten meditations (edited) - Twenty-Third Publications
- Devotional/dog training manual
- Emerging from the Darkness (edited) - Innuendo Books
- The Eyes of Winchester (edited) - Innuendo Books
- Darfur: Road to Genocide (political memoir; edited)
- Science of martial arts guide (edited)
- Birdsong (edited)
- Theos Forge (edited) - Raelld Press
- over 200 scripts for corporate videos and company profiles aired on cable TV
And many more. Quite honestly, I'm losing count of how many there are . . .
|Work terms:||10% down payment starts the project. This let's me know you are serious.
I am here to help Monday through Friday. I consider each project a partnership. The client can expect promptness, thoroughness, reliability, and frequent communication via email from me. However, if you email me on Saturday and don't hear back from me until Monday morning, don't freak out. I have not forgotten about you.
am very easy to work with. I have a reputation for honesty and
outstanding work. When you trust me with
your important project, I do what it takes to go beyond the call of duty to
make sure you get your money's worth and more. I also expect you as an employer to hold up your end of the contract, which means you must adhere to the deadline as well. If you don't provide me with the necessary documentation or revisions by the deadline, you are still expected to pay the balance of my fee because I will have completed everything on my end.
NOTE: DO NOT email me asking me to call you. DO email me with the details of your project (length, deadline) and then invite me to bid on it. My proposals are extremely detailed and will answer all questions you have about this project and working via Guru. If you want to chat later, that's fine. Read my proposal first. DO NOT ask me to work off-Guru or be paid via PayPal or a check in the mail. That violates Guru guidelines and you will be reported.
Are we okay? Great. You have something to say; I say it best.
Let's get started.