Guru.com Profile - ADaGeo Communications, LLC
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Advertising-Manager-Communications-Expert-Marketing-Coordinator-Public-Relations-Publication-Production/New-Jersey/Philadelphia/1274444
|Screen name:||ADaGeo Communications, LLC|
|Tagline:||The ADvantage that puts you on the map...and keeps you there!|
|GMT:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||455 in Marketing & Communications|
|Money (all time):||$245.00|
|Min. rate/hour:||Not specified|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||01 Mar 2010|
|Last sign In:||03 May 2013 6:34 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Business size:||Less than $5 million|
|Geo markets:||United States
|Additional skills:||• Progressive marketing, advertising and media management, strategic planning, target marketing/segmentation, CRM, event planning.
• Public relations specialist – press releases, story pitches, crisis communications, executive media coaching, official spokesperson. Live and live-to-tape radio and television interview experience.
• Fundraising and Special Event management – building strong relationships that garner dollars via capital campaigns, corporate sponsorships, and inidvidual and broad-reach support initiatives.
• Superior creative design and copywriting skills.
• Expansion into new markets; building key media and business relationships, garnering press coverage, developing complex multi-tiered marketing plans and directing business and community events.
• Extensive brand development and management including standards, guidelines and compliance.
• Adobe Acrobat Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop Corel PhotoPaint, Presentations & WordPerfect, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher & Word, QuarkXpress,
ACT and CRM Software
Advertising Management, Business Development, Client Relations, Customer Relationship Management, Fundraising, Event Management, Graphic Design, Media Relations, Media Buying, Spokesperson, Presentation & Training, Project Management, Budget Planning, RFP & Proposal Development, Public Relations, Research & Analysis, Writing & Editing
Public Relations (PR)
|Highlights:||ADaGeo Communications brings a broad range of industry experience and training from both dynamic small firms and veteran industry leaders.
For nearly 28 years, founder Christina Daniels, President, has provided marketing, communications, public relations, administration and business development services to a number of diverse for-profit and not-for-profit companies, including American International Group (AIG), Goodwill Industries, the ARAMARK Corporation, Al Paul Lefton Advertising and Public Relations, RCA, General Electric, The U.S. Navy Broadcasting Service, The Delaware Theatre Company and South Jersey Federal Credit Union.
ADaGeo Communications’ portfolio is designed to provide targeted marketing and communications services. Our services fall into five major categories:
· Marketing/Communications Consulting and Planning
· Public Relations Services
· Graphic Design
· Copywriting Services
· Speaker Services
It is the mission of ADaGeo Communications to provide comprehensive, affordable marketing and public relations consultation services; as well as the advertising and communications campaign development and execution, for emerging and existing businesses. ADaGeo Communications is not interested in simply producing a service for our clients. We believe in creating long-term relationships which ensure that the delivery of a client’s message becomes a seamless, thought-provoking experience that engenders action.
|Work terms:|| • Payment Method:
ADaGeo Communications preferred transaction method is via SafePay Escrow. For first-time Employers, payment via SafePay Escrow is required. SafePay payments must be by Check, E-check or Wire Transfer.
Perferred communication with with Employers is by phone, e-mail or Skype, as the Employer requires. Frequency of contact is dependent upon project paramaters.
• General Availability:
ADaGeo Communications generally operates during regular business hours, Eastern Standard Time, with an understanding that, given the deadline-oriented nature of certain projects across time-zones, extended accessibility may be necessary and will be agreed upon in advance by ADaGeo and Employer.