Guru.com Profile - Proart Studio / VISUAL IMPACT
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Logo-Designer-Brochure-Design-Desktop-Publisher-Cover-Display-Poster/Florida/Miami-Hialeah/60870
|Screen name:||Proart Studio / VISUAL IMPACT|
|Tagline:||Insightful Visuals Designed by Professionals to leave an Impact|
|GMT:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Category rank:||7958 in Graphic Design & Multimedia|
|Feedback:||4.875 stars (4 reviews)|
|Money (all time):||$44,739.30|
|Min. project budget:||$75.00|
|Member since:||19 Apr 2002|
|Last sign In:||12 Dec 2012 6:24 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Master's Degree|
|Software skills:||SOFTWARE SKILLS -
Adobe CS 1 - 5 Suites / Photoshop EXTENDED/ImageReady
• Illustrator • InDesign • Acrobat Professional • Adobe Fireworks • Online Media Applications & Social Media • Bridge
• Corel Applications • PageMaker
• Macromedia Freehand
- Igrafx Applications
• Streamline • Dimensions • Microsoft Word & Suite • Apple Pages & AppleWorks • iMovie • iWeb • iWork • iLife Suite
• Adobe After Effects Basics
A wide number of special programs created to be used with Adobe CS Suites and other design suites, including: Photoshop Plug Ins: KPT 2, 3, 5, 6, Collections, AlienSkin Suite, NIK Suite, Knoll, FixerLabs, Panopticum, Extensis Tools, TextureScape TextureShop, Xaos Tools, Flaming Pear Plugins, DigiEffects Euphoria, Eye Candy, Vertigo, Auto FX Suite among others.
Illustrator/Freehand Plug Ins: KPT Vector Effects, FilterIT4, Vertigo Saphire, Panopticum, Spirographx, among others.
ProartStudio counts with an absolute upper-hand in all the fileds of Design, Multimedia, New Media and Social Media Development for Individuals and Businesses alike.
20+ Years of professional experience including: Art Direction, Graphic Design, Photography, Project Coordination, Pre-Press, Production and Print Coordination.
Bi-Lingual Designer dedicated to deliver successful visual strategies.
Expert Software & Hardware knowledge with Cross-Platform Experience: MAC as well as Windows.
Multiple Award-Winning Designer offering a distinctive and comprehensive design process - from concept to production. More than a decade of achievements locally and internationally.
Skilled in current design programs including all the Creative Suites from Adobe, Corel, Macintosh Apple. Cross platform support for Windows Programs.
Specialties: Corporate Identity & Brand Development with a strong background on research and conceptualization and the inclusion of new Online Tools, New Media and Social Media.
Problem solving abilities in every project, including Print & Web Media.
Vast knowledge of multi-cultural topics, the health & fitness industry, retail, fashion, medical, lifestyle topics and new trends.
Maximum commitment and dedication complement a personalized and thorough visual research process.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
We serve our clients 24/7, 30 days a month and round the year.
|Subcategories:||Logos & Identity Packages
Layout & Desktop Publishing
Cover & Page Design
Displays & Posters
|Industries:||Consumer Goods & Services
Media & Entertainment
Retail & Wholesale
|Highlights:||COMPREHENSIVE DESIGN IS PSYCHOLOGICAL, BEHAVIORAL & SOCIO-CULTURAL
ProArt Studio mission is to contribute to the success of companies, their products and their marketing, by developing cutting-edge, striking visual concepts, energetic images and identities for print media and on-line distribution.
Providing a willingness to convert a vision into an actionable concept that can be communicated to and inspire others - through design, we stand out from the local and international competition by creating relevant, current and trend-setting visual concepts with everlasting success.
Personally overseen by Graphic Artist, Director and Award-Winning, Gabriel Kalach we are dedicated to deliver successful visual strategies to business organizations targeting the U.S., U.S. + Hispanic, European and Latin American Market while establishing a relevant presence for today's crowded marketplace.
By promoting a consistent brand identity through the integration of print, web media, new media and social media you will be provided with the tools that will help your organization to reach it's highest goals.
We specialize in taking projects from concept, through design, photography, pre-production, printing, assembly, packaging and final delivery to client - in digital form or completely printed and finalized.
|Work terms:||WE PROVIDE AN EXTENSIVE, USEFUL & COMPREHENSIVE SET OF TOOLS WITH & FOR EACH PROJECT:
• No templates will be ever used for any of the identity projects I develop. The brainstorming process is of utmost importance.
• A market and competitors study will be performed based on the information you provide and the available information on your competition.
• ARTWORK DELIVERED IN PRINTER FRIENDLY AND WEB READY FORMATS (For PC or MAC or Hybrid) Full color, PMS colors, 3 color, 2 Colors - Grayscale or Black & White.
• The project will be developed, online, in stages, providing valuable information until its completion. You will be provided with a well-planned process that gives you as much input and control as you desire while making available to you expert opinions and advice.
• You OWN THE COPYRIGHT of your work.
• Once the files are prepared for production, you will also receive a Technical Data Sheet with all the specifications of the project.
• Receive advise on what kind of papers to use for your project, when printing is required.
• Further assistance will be available after the project is finalized.
• Working remotely, online, poses different challenges. One of them is accountability. The security of having everything documented works for the client and the designer; therefore the use of digital/web media tools is an asset to this and any other project developed online.