Guru.com Profile - Point Zero Consultancy
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Network-Administrator-Server-Expert-System-Consultant-Tech-Support/Pakistan/Shekhupura/1327594
|Screen name:||Point Zero Consultancy|
|Tagline:||10 years of experience in IT. Working with computers since 1985|
|GMT:||West Asia Standard Time|
|Category rank:||312 in Networking & Telephone Systems|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||16 Aug 2010|
|Last sign In:||11 May 2013 5:10 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||2 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Associate's Degree|
|Software skills:||OPERATING SYSTEMS: DOS, MS Windows 2000/2003/2008, MS Windows
WINDOWS SERVICES & PROTOCOLS: All the core networking protocols including TCP/IP,
DHCP, DNS, WINS, IIS, WEBDAV etc.
CORE SYSTEM TECHNOLOGIES: Active directory, Exchange 2000/2003/2007, MS ISA
FRAME WORKS: Hosted Messaging and collaboration (HMC 3.5),
OTHER TECHNOLOGIES: LAN,WAN, VPN, IBM servers, Dell servers, HP Servers, Fujitsu Siemens servers, Business Desktop deployment 2007(BDD 2007), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), Microsoft Desktop Optimization Pack (MDOP), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM 2007), System Center Operations Manager (SCOM 2007), MS Office 2000/2007/2010, Data Protection Manager
(DPM) and the like etc.
|Additional skills:||OTHER NETWORK DEVICES: Good knowledge of Cisco routers and Switches with IOS
(Internetwork OS) and familiarity with Blue coat.
VIRTUALIZATION TECHNOLOGIES: Hyper-V, Virtual PC 2005/2007 (VPC), MS Virtual Server, VMware
ANTIVIRUSES: A huge collection of Antimalware(Antivirus) which includes virus handling for servers and desktops swiftly eradicating Spywares, Trojans, worms and Adware, just to name a few McAfee, Norton, NOD32, Kaspersky, Avira, Emco Malware remover, Bitdefender, Forefront, MS
WEB BROWSERS: All the state of the art browsers of the industry which include Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome. Totally outstanding and extremely extensive experience in Web browsing, Information hunting, IT Research & Development, Searching for material etc
SOFTWARE: having a very huge experience in working with thousands of software (such as MS Office, (Outlook, Word, Excel etc) pertaining to different aspects of computing systems targeted to run different information and computing marvels.
|Industries:||Oil & Gas
Internet & Ecommerce
• Effectively performing research and development of a plethora of information technology products before rolling them out into production environment.
• Upgrade of Enterprise Servers (Domain controllers and Exchange servers) in a production network
• Successful restoration and configuration of a wireless links between two work sites
• Providing satisfactory technical support to many top management business executives
• Deploying ISA server 2004 in a production environment
• Delivered outstanding presentations to technical and nontechnical professionals and managers
• Accurate anticipation of a Database activation problem which was resolved by Microsoft 3rd tier gaining respect and recognition in colleagues and managers
• Successful deployment of many technologies such as SCCM 2007 and SCOM 2007 in IT Lab and production environments
• Delivered a presentation and demo on MDOP and SCOM 2007 to senior and junior professionals with excellent feedback.
• The probability and frequency of errors occurring in a system and the severity of their impact can be enormous to computer and network security. In my IT career I have fixed and overcame thousands of system and user errors and problems with user and management satisfaction.
|Work terms:||The professional has not written profile Work Terms.|