Guru.com Profile - firstname.lastname@example.org
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Television-Producer-Film-Production/Utah/Salt-Lake-City-Ogden/768236
|Tagline:||The professional has not entered a tagline.|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|Category rank:||4717 in Broadcasting|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||25 Jan 2007|
|Last sign In:||01 Apr 2009 12:48 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||Not available|
|Additional skills:||Not available|
Video & Film Production
|Industries:||Media & Entertainment
|Highlights:||Senior Level Producer with strong management and leadership skills. Highly experienced in studio and field production. An empathetic listener and communicator with superior abilities in customer and client service. Adept at making quick decisions and meeting deadlines. A team motivator with excellence always the goal.
* Provide consulting, supervision and training of staff in the areas of production, planning and budgeting.
* Created and developed a weekly cable/internet health show to be aired in multiple medical markets nationwide.
* EtourGolf.com World Charity Challenge from Las Vegas: Developed and produced 5 hour-long shows in 5 days that were distributed to broadcast organizations around the world.
* Segment Producer for HomeTeam, an independent reality show airing in major markets in the United States.
* Field Producer on various shows for Entertainment Tonight, Extra TV, ESPN, The Sundance Channel and TLC.
* Produce live shots, book and interview guests across the Western USA.
* Effectively communicate and empathize with people during arguable the most difficult times of their lives.
* Successful at obtaining "exclusive" interviews while competing with other major networks.
* Interviewed family and detectives in the Lori Hacking murder case, scientists at Mt. St. Helens, corporate executives at the International Car Show in Detroit and worried parents of a missing boy scout in the Utah Mountains.
Supervising & International Sports Producer/Editor
Managed the on-air production of a daily half-hour sports show.
* Developed daily shows while managing staff of 6 to 16 including: anchors, directors, associate producers, editors and other production personnel.
* Supervised and trained staff in areas including: video production, graphic design, and copy editing.
* Performed semi-annual job appraisals for subordinate staff members.
* Assisted in the screening and hiring of professional and support staff.
* Developed show from infancy to a viewership in over 200 countries.
Domestic Sports Producer/Editor
Produced sports cut-ins during hourly news shows and various domestic half-hour shows.
* Managed 3-4 person staff in fast-paced environment with cut-ins every hour ranging from two to six minutes. Organized video production including video editing, copy editing, graphics, and rundowns.
|Work terms:||The professional has not written profile Work Terms.|