Guru.com Profile - ADCway.com
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Search-Marketing-SEO-Social-Networks-Website-Designer-Web-Developer/Alabama/Montgomery/1205125
|Tagline:||ADCway Application Development Company|
|GMT:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||27813 in Websites & Ecommerce|
|Money (all time):||$3,350.00|
|Min. project budget:||$100.00|
|Member since:||24 Aug 2009|
|Last sign In:||02 Apr 2012 1:30 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||Programming Languages
• HTML XHTML XML DHTML, JSP, MQ4
• Java J2EE J2ME
• MS SQL, MySql, Firebird, Access
• PostGreSQL (PL/pgSQL), DB2 Filemaker Pro FoxPro
Operating Systems, Platforms
• Win XP Vista Mobile iPhone
• Unix BSD Solaris
• Linux RedHat Mandrake Debian, RTOS, Centos
• CMS: Joomla, Drupal, Mambo, Dolphin, DotNetNuke, WordPress
• DreamWeaver, Visual Studio, Crystal Reports, Sharepoint, FuseBox
• Flex ActionScript 3, JQuery, OpenGL, 3D Modeler, OGRE 3D
• MetaTrader 4 (MT4) and Forex and EA Customs
Integration & Customization to Major APIs
• Paypal Quickbooks eCommerce OScommerce Able Commerce
• Zen X-Cart UberCart VirtualMart
• CafePress phpShop digiShop Magento
• AthorizeNet, Google, Checkout
|Additional skills:||Our team has worked with many shopping carts in the past. If we haven't actually worked with one, then it will not be a problem for us to get up to speed. Many of these are similar in feature and function and API.
Monster Commerce - Pro Ecommerce
PDG Shopping Cart
PDG Soft Commerce
|Subcategories:||Search Engine Marketing
Search Engine Optimization
Web 2.0 & Social Networks
|Industries:||Automotive Sales & Service
|Highlights:||ADCway.com - web & application development company located in South West Florida. Our rapid growth and recent success is attributable to our focus on delivering outstanding results and building exceptional customer relationships. Our mission is to be amongst the best software companies around the world.
Our strength is in our focus and clarity of your web designing and application development needs from the very initiation of the process. This is our driving force for all our web-designing efforts, and this continues to drive us even today to serve your personal, business, and corporate requirements.
We are a professional group of talented individuals partnered with experienced organizations dedicated to the companies we serve and focused on helping to improve their business, whatever it may be.
We are available to our clients 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm (EST) and can be reached by email (email@example.com), through instant messenger (provided upon email request), Skype: adcway and by telephone (239-206-1804).
Our development steps are:
1. Create a functional doc that details features and functions, highlights major milestones, and identifies key deliverables.
2. Once functional doc is approved by both parties, a firm quote and completion time are offered.
3. Once awarded the project, a deposit (ranging from 20% to 50% depending on project) is required to start the project.
4. ADCway implements the project according to the milestones, the client pays according to the milestones.
We fix our bugs free of charge within the first 90 days after completion. After that we provide support and maintenance (if required) based on hourly rate.
Guru Safepay, Check, Wire transfer, PayPal (with 3-4% surcharge).