Guru.com Profile - MindSprout Marketing
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Creative-Writer-Copywriter-Grant-Article-Press-Web-Content/Nevada/Reno/630823
|Screen name:||MindSprout Marketing|
|Tagline:||Growing great ideas.|
|GMT:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Category rank:||44217 in Writing, Editing & Translation|
|Money (all time):||$7,044.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||03 Nov 2005|
|Last sign In:||29 Mar 2011 6:15 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, Illustrator; Quark; Microsoft Office Suite.|
|Additional skills:||WRITING EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Press Releases
Grants & Proposals
Articles & Press Releases
Media & Entertainment
Retail & Wholesale
|Highlights:||With 12 years of marketing experience, I have served as the catalyst for successful public relations campaigns, marketing, strategic planning, project management, product launching, media buying, brand management, advertising strategy and business development activities, complemented by outstanding leadership skills and a proven track record for positively impacting the bottom line.
For example, I have provided distinguished marketing, advertising and public relations direction to companies and clients that have involved positive organizational change, consistent year-over-year growth rate in sales and synergized and integrated marketing efforts for regional multi-channel sales teams.
Other highlights of my background that may be of interest include:
• Creative design, merchandising and problem-solving talents combined with budget management and technology savvy.
• Proven multi-tasking capabilities with strong ability to plan, prioritize and manage complex projects under aggressive timelines.
• Excellent market research and competitive analysis skills, with solid experience in data collection, synthesis and documentation.
• Keen instincts to quickly effect change and improvement – with key expertise in relationship marketing programs and business partnerships.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills and ability to express overall ideas clearly and concisely.
Either flat fee or an hourly rate (minimum $75 per hour). Fees are customary to published annual rates by marketing and writing industry. All fees are in the mid-high range according to my background, experience and skill level. </b>
All transactions are conducted via Guru.com's
SafePay Escrow in the form of e-check, check or wire transfer funds. However, if necessary, transactions may be processed viaPayPal. A payment method will be agreed upon by MindSprout Marketing and the employer prior to project completion.
Payment is based on individual projects. All projects require 50% down payment with the balance due upon completion of project.
Email is the preferred mode of contact.
Employer will pay for all incurred travel and travel-related expenses. On-site work will be conducted based on availability.