Guru.com Profile - APP-Online
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Business-Development-E-commerce-Expert-IT-Management/India/Mumbai/1513502
|Tagline:||Business Analyst & Enterprise Architect.|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|GMT:||India Standard Time|
|Category rank:||2679 in Business Consulting|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. rate/hour:||Not specified|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||25 Feb 2007|
|Last sign In:||30 Sep 2012 11:28 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Master's Degree|
|Business size:||Less than $5 million|
|Additional skills:||Analytical Skills:
• To understand the business requirements.
• Convert Business requirements in to high level system design.
• Designing system architecture (low level system design).
• Project planning and estimation.
• Client interaction and requirement gathering.
• Resource selection, allocation and scheduling.
• Setting project milestones.
• Project tracking and documentation.
• Status Reporting.
• Knowledge of technologies – HTML, DHTML, WPF, WCF, AJAX, JQuery etc.
• Knowledge of Databases – MS SQL 2000, 2005
• Knowledge of Stress and Performance Testing and HP PC - Testing Tool.
• Knowledge of UI designing – Dreamweaver-8, Photoshop CS.
IT Project Management
Internet & Ecommerce
|Highlights:||Work experience of 8 years including 5 years of working with leading Bank in the Treasury Technology Group (Forex systems).
Academic background: Masters in Management (Information Systems), Engineering degree (Information Technology) & Diploma (Computer Technology).
Project management activities:
• Meeting with Application owners or Business owners for understanding business requirements.
• Design new system’s architecture.
• Preparing Business Requirement Specification documents and System Requirement Specifications documents.
• Preparing project plans, project estimations and setting milestones.
• Conducting project status meetings.
• Project documentation.
• Managing deployment activity.
• Root cause analysis for functional as well as technical issues.
• Searching for new technologies as per the requirement of new assignment.
• Continuously looking for new ideas based on technology, for the betterment of business and technological processes.
• Applying dynamism to bring more automation in manual processes.
• Designing Application and Database architecture.
• Writing algorithms to simplify coding job for developers.
• Solving technical doubts raised by developers.
HTML, DHTML, WPF, WCF, AJAX, JQuery.
MS SQL 2000, 2005, 2008
Stress and Performance Testing - HP PC.
Dreamweaver-8, Photoshop CS.
|Work terms:||1. Business is on highest priority.
2. Work Terms will be flexible considering point number 1 above.
3. Communication via mail is preferable to keep better track and documentation.