Guru.com Profile - AKarki Mechanical Structural CAD 3D
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Architect-CAD-Professional-Civil-Engineering-Industrial-Mechanical-Engineer/Louisiana/New-Orleans/1333850
|Screen name:||AKarki Mechanical Structural CAD 3D|
|Tagline:||CAD, 3D, design, Mechanical, Structural, and Product Design|
|GMT:||Central America Standard Time|
|Category rank:||51 in Engineering & CAD|
|Feedback:||5 stars (1 reviews)|
|Money (all time):||$1,672.25|
|Min. project budget:||$100.00|
|Member since:||07 Sep 2010|
|Last sign In:||15 Apr 2013 6:18 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Business size:||Less than $1 Billion|
|Additional skills:||Not available|
CAD & AutoCAD
|Industries:||Construction - Commercial
Construction - Residential
|Highlights:||• Developed, coordinated, and monitored all aspects of production, including selection of manufacturing methods, fabrication, and operation of product designs
• Designed marine machinery, equipment and supporting structures per ABS & ASME
• Designed and developed complete SOP for Lift and Turn.
• Prepared and directed preparation of product system layout, detailed drawings and schematics.
• Trained and managed three naval architects in developing Lift and Turn process and achieved significant improvements in the productivity.
• Trained junior designers in using AutoCAD, ALGOR and Rhino-3D.
• Supervised 3 employees, scheduled work hours, resolved conflicts, determined salaries.
• Coordinated manufacturing and building of prototype products.
• Conferred with research and other engineering personnel and prepared design modifications as required.
• Conferred with research personnel to clarify and resolve problems and develop designs.
• Executed daily operations of structural and mechanical analysis and design work.
|Work terms:||• Designed and directed installation of plant systems and product lines.
• Executed daily operations of producing, reviewing and modifying blueprints for the fabrication shop.
• Applied engineering principles to design, modify and develop facilities, testing apparatus, machines, equipment and processes used in processing and manufacturing products.
• Analyzed product and equipment specifications and performance requirements to determine designs that could be produced by existing manufacturing and processing facilities and methods.
• Was instrumental in FEA and product and facility design.
• Analyzed engineering proposals, process requirements and related technical data pertaining to industrial machinery and equipment design.
• Trained and managed 5 staffs to operate automation and CAD-CAM systems and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
• Determined feasibility of designing new plant equipment and modifying existing facilities considering costs, available space, time limitations, company planning and other technical and economical factors.
• Provided technical information concerning manufacturing and processing techniques, materials, properties, process advantages and limitations that affected long range plant and product engineering planning.
• Compiled and analyzed operational, test and research data to establish performance standards for newly designed and modified equipment.