Guru.com Profile - artguy2020
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Child-Book-T-shirt-Illustration-Comic-Strip-Fantasy/New-York/Nassau-Suffolk/1005977
|Tagline:||Check out my website . www.defunct.tv|
|GMT:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||10293 in Illustration & Art|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||16 Jul 2008|
|Last sign In:||19 May 2010 2:32 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Master's Degree|
|Additional skills:||Traditional Media|
|Subcategories:||Child Book Illustration
Other - Illustration
Fantasy & Sci-Fi Illustration
|Industries:||Media & Entertainment
Résumé and more samples are available at my website ... www.defunct.tv!
I am a college educated, professional Graphic Artist / Graphic Designer offering my skills for your visual communication needs at reasonable rates.
I provide illustration and graphic design for projects like, cds, dvds, storyboards, postcards, print ads, sell sheets and T-shirts!
I am experienced in Flash, Illustrator, PhotoShop and traditional media.
I can be reached via e-mail, I will return your e-mail promptly.
I am looking forward to working with you!
|Work terms:||This is a basic outline of the process and terms, an individual outline of process and terms will be made for each project. The process is as follows: I take the client's input and make a rough pencil sketch. After the sketch is reviewed and approved, I create the art, black and white or color (flat color only). After the second version of the art is reviewed and approved, I add type digitally. The final digital file is then e-mailed to client for production. Client receives a final digital file only, no printed material. I don't charge for the first minor two changes, beyond that it is $25.00 per change charge. Larger changes will cost more. Turn around time is 1-2 weeks depending on scheduling per design. I required the following for my services: A non refundable 25% deposit, payable at the start of the project, the remaining 75% payable upon delivery of the final file. A credit line on product, "Illustration: John Timmins" (or similar) in 10-12 point type. The right to use the image created for my self promotional efforts. One physical sample, I will pick up the shipping costs. Thanks.