Guru.com Profile - san3006
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Software-Developer-Database-Consultant-Technology-Expert-DBA/California/Oxnard-Ventura/351649
|Tagline:||The professional has not entered a tagline.|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|GMT:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Category rank:||66853 in Programming & Databases|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||23 Mar 2003|
|Last sign In:||01 Dec 2008 2:12 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||Not available|
|Additional skills:||2000 Java Programming
Seminole Community College, Orlando, FL.
1999 MS Project 98
Seminole Community College, Orlando, FL.
1995 Oracle 7.0 Forms 4.5
Software Technology Group International Ltd., New Delhi, India.
1995 Gupta SQL Windows
IIS Infotech Ltd., New Delhi, India
Other - Technology Projects
|Highlights:||Designed, Developed and maintain the Star policy system. The STAR (Support Technology Resource) system is complete claims, underwriting and Premium Accounting Software Package that provide malpractice insurance to doctors based on the information provided.
· Develop the Front End system in Visual Basic, Visual C++ and Centura Team Developer (Gupta SQL). Create new classes and functions using object-oriented methodology.
· Use Oracle 8i and MS SQL Server 2000 as the relational databases.
· Create stored procedures, triggers and functions using PL\SQL and Transact -SQL
· Worked with all kind of data types that MS SQL Server supports. Created and use Indexes and constrains.
· Write scripts as per client specification for Ad hoc changes and data cleanups.
Phoenix System is fully integrated core banking solution that manages the many facets of a bank's retail and wholesale information processing operations in an Open-system, client/server environment
· Used Visual Basic, Visual C++ and Centura Team Developer (Gupta SQL) as the front-end tool.
· Design and document technical specifications.
· Create documentation for Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Process Flow for Project
· Create MS SQL Server stored procedures and Triggers using T-SQL.
· Use of SQL command using where, Order By, Aggregate functions, Joins, Subqueries, Union Operators, Into. Worked with all kind of datatypes that MS SQL Server supports.
· Created and use Indexes, constrains and Views.
· Extensive use of SQL for Data Definition such as create and drop data structures, Data Modification such as add, modify and remove data from tables.
· Performance monitoring and tuning of Application and SQL Queries.
· Write scripts for database modification, efficiency.
· Monitor software upgrade processes for databases for clients.
· Query Optimization and Tuning.
· Efficient in using Rapid SQL, Query Analyzer for code development in MS SQL Server.
Designed, developed, implemented and maintained Merchandise Application system. The system automates the placing, exchange and tracking of orders between the Call Center and merchants. Account information was maintained in Jack Henry System.ON2 was used for online connectivity.
· Used relational databases, dynamic SQL and Graphical User Interface for the project. Visual Basic, DB2, Crystal reports and Centura Team developer (Gupta SQL) were some of the tools used.
· Create tables, Indexes, Triggers and User data in DB2.
· Write scripts as per client specification for Ad hoc changes
· Involved in the software life cycle (design specification, code development, test specification, testing) of a Problem Handling System used to register and diagnose customer problems and provide product information.
· Used Rapid Application Development methodology to create the prototype of the system.
· Coded the system using Visual Basic, Centura Team developer (Gupta SQL) and DB2. ActiveX controls were used for displaying graphics and crystal reports were used for generating reports.
· Develop On line help, caller identification, reports
· Unit testing, Integration testing and implementation of the project.
· Fine-tuning, fixing bugs and providing support when in production.
· Use S-Designer in Data Modeling (Logical and Physical Design of Databases)
|Work terms:||The professional has not written profile Work Terms.|