Guru.com Profile - Inclusivitie
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Business-Planner-Controller-Market-Research-Operations-Management-Project-Manager/Georgia/Atlanta/1385146
|Tagline:||Experienced Consulting and Strategic Firm|
|GMT:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||1863 in Business Consulting|
|Money (all time):||$1,700.00|
|Min. project budget:||$1,000.00|
|Member since:||13 Mar 2011|
|Last sign In:||05 Jan 2013 9:07 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Master's Degree|
|Business size:||Less than $1 Billion|
|Geo markets:||United States
|Additional skills:||Not available|
Controller & Administration
Marketing Research & Plans
|Industries:||Oil & Gas
Accounting & Auditing
|Highlights:||- Created, implemented, and executed Internal Audit Department for $500MM company.
- Determined GAAP and SOX practices, training, and supervision for 50+ locations in $250 MM company.
- Selected for and completed ConocoPhillips Oil and Gas Financial and Operational Management Program.
- Designed, presented, and implemented Strategic Analysis including financial and cost analysis to Sr. Management.
- Performed CEO and executive visit with Victoria’s Secret as Director due to 10.1% over sales plan accomplishment.
- Selected for Creative Consultant for The Apprentice TV Show from 1.2 million applicants.
|Work terms:||Work Terms typically involve:
1/2 Due Upon Mid-Point Deliverable
Final Upon Completion of Project Net 15-30 Days