Guru.com Profile - AdvEnSoft, Inc.
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Software-Developer-Web-Programmer-Technology-Expert/Rhode-Island/Providence/915385
|Screen name:||AdvEnSoft, Inc.|
|Tagline:||Business growth thru' eEngineering.|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|GMT:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||9043 in Programming & Databases|
|Money (all time):||$10,597.00|
|Min. project budget:||$500.00|
|Member since:||21 Jan 2008|
|Last sign In:||26 Feb 2013 5:11 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||PhD Degree|
|Software skills:||C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, FORTRAN, Delphi, JavaScprit.
Development and integration of engineering & scientific software systems.
Computational mechanics, finite element and finite difference based code development.
Statistical design of experiments and robust design.
Extensive experience with:
1. Engineering & multi-physics simulation software package like ANSYS,
ANSYS Workbench. Analysis Types: Nonlinear analysis, Elasto-plasticity,
Fluid-structure interaction, High & low cycle fatigue life, Electro-magnetics, Natural frequency & Modal analysis, Geometry generation thru' Design modeler & other 3D CAD packages, Probalistic analysis.
2. Statistical software packages like MINITAB.
3. CAD software: AutoCAD, SolidEdge, SolidWorks.
4. Optimization software.
5. Microsoft office automation & collaboration.
6. Automation, customization and integration of the above software with our own software modules.
|Additional skills:||Strict quality control of our customized software products. Some of the software solutions developed by our personnel are in the production services for more than a decade or so, supporting multi-million dollar product line.
The main client-base is in the US, although we are in the process of setting up relationship with clients in UK & India.
Our clients are mainly the companies involved in engineered product business in the following productlines & sectors:
1. Non-contacting dynamic sealing system (petrochemical & natural gas industries),
2. High temperature static seal made of superalloys (aerospace and power generation).
3. Fluid control valves (aerospace, oil drilling & automotive).
4. Electrical Transformers (power transmission, elevators, induction heating).
5. Non-contacting seal for the next generation aircraft engines (defence).
6. High performance compressors (automotive).
7. Welded metal bellows (petrochemical, aerospace).
Other - Technology Projects
Industrial & Defense
Technology & Internet
|Highlights:||The professional has not written profile Highlights.|
|Work terms:||The professional has not written profile Work Terms.|