Guru.com Profile - Nick Stroemer
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Mergers-Acquisitions-CPA-Accountant-Financial-Planner/California/Los-Angeles-Long-Beach/1341714
|Screen name:||Nick Stroemer|
|Tagline:||Experienced Financial Analyst with Modeling Work Sample|
|GMT:||Canada Central Standard Time|
|Category rank:||2915 in Finance & Accounting|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||$100.00|
|Member since:||09 Sep 2009|
|Last sign In:||04 Dec 2011 2:25 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Juris Doctor|
|Business size:||Over $1 billion|
|Geo markets:||United States
|Additional skills:||Not available|
|Subcategories:||Mergers & Acquisitions
CPAs & Public Accountants
Oil & Gas
|Highlights:||My core competency is Excel. I am proficient in utilizing Excel & VBA to create spreadsheets that automate analysis and reporting and posses a user-friendly interface for changing variables and assumptions. I can perform just about anything Excel is capable of, notwithstanding its most obscure and advanced VBA capabilities. Below is a non-exhaustive list my Excel capabilities:
Accounting & Financial Skills
• Analyze financial statements.
• Track & analyze key operations and financial metrics.
• Prepare and present current financial reports and consolidated financial statements.
• Prepare forecasting, projection, and proforma reports.
• Ensure corporate & regulatory reporting compliance.
• Complete month-end closings (journal entry preparation & account analysis).
• Engage in budget-to-actual & forecast/projection-to-actual variance analysis
• Perform liquidity, asset turnover (activity), financial leverage (debt), profitability, dividend policy & market ratio analysis
• Complete EVA, IRR, NPV, ROA, ROE, ROI, and WACC analysis.
• Perform discounted cash flow analysis and modeling, comparative company analysis, and scenario modeling.
• Perform business analysis, market analysis & competitive analysis.
• Develop strategic & analytical frameworks & models that pertain to specific market, business or competitive analyses.
|Work terms:||Payment Method
SafePay Escrow account to ensure both parties’ protection and satisfaction should disputes arise. Preference for payment by Check, E-check, or Wire TransferFunds. Transacting with these Payment Methods is mutually beneficial: We are saved from the mandatory transaction fees attached to Credit Card and PayPal payments, and Employers earn Loyalty Dollars.
We can set a communication policy that meets your needs. I can be accessible pretty much anytime by phone or email and I can be accessible by other means as well.
My hours are entirely flexible.
Feedback / Endorsement
I am charging you a cut-throat rate in order to have the opportunity to build my reputation on Guru.com through positive feedback. I may require feedback as part of our arrangement, but if not and you are pleased with my work I would greatly appreciate your positive feedback.
Code of Ethics / Guarantee Policy:
I guarantee to clearly communicate with you the services I am able to perform for you and to deliver on any agreement made. In the event that your needs change as a project proceeds, I will do my best to adapt to your extra needs. However, changes may come at the price of extra reasonable negotiated compensation. If you feel that I have not met or exceeded your reasonable expectations based upon what we clearly agreed upon, communicate that to me and I will make changes as appropriate.