Guru.com Profile - Judson Eli Wickham
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/PeopleSoft-Consultant-Oracle-ERP-CRM/California/San-Diego/1018078
|Screen name:||Judson Eli Wickham|
|Tagline:||SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - GLOBAL ENTERPRISE APPLICATIONS|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|GMT:||Pacific Standard Time|
|Category rank:||2959 in ERP & CRM|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||10 Aug 2008|
|Last sign In:||10 Dec 2008 1:32 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows (PC/Server), Mac (All), RedHat Linux
- General: Visual Basic, C, PL/SQL, Matlab, IBM Mainframe, MS Office
- ERP Modules: Global Components, General Ledger, Accounts Payable & Receivable, Asset Management, Budgeting & Planning, Expenses, Projects, Time & Labor, Human Resources, Payroll
- Oracle PeopleTools: PeopleSoft Application Designer, Application Engine, Component Interface
- Databases: Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, MS Access, mySQL
- Reporting: PeopleSoft Query, nVision, SQL, Oracle BI (XML) Publisher
- Testing/QA: Mercury Test Director, PVCS Tracker, Ad-hoc SQL query tools (ex: Toad)
|Additional skills:||Systems Integration (ERP & Custom), Implementation Methodology, International Accounting, Requirements Gathering, Functional Design Documentation, Report & Interface Development Configuration Maintenance, Test Planning & Execution, Data Conversion, User Training, Ad-Hoc Queries & Reports, Production Support, Business Process Design|
Other - ERP & CRM
Hospitality & Leisure
Technology & Internet
|Highlights:||- Developed the project implementation methodology for Ataway Corp., a boutique global PeopleSoft firm. Produced standard template documents for each project phase, and rolled out methodology worldwide.
- Designed and configured application common components for a PeopleSoft FSCM 9.0 release, including all global features; multi-ledger/book/GAAP/currency, inter-unit accounting, document sequencing, and Value Added Tax. Lead design for all GL features, including consolidation and equitization.
- Spearheaded the effort to move a client's accounting processes to their foreign subsidiaries. Reconfigured the PeopleSoft Financials environments to include more flexible global features.
- Assumed role as Business Systems Analyst for client's back-office processes and issue resolution needs, for the GL, AP, and AM modules.
- Guided users onsite in Asia through UAT and provided production support for the above modules.
- Lead complex system test effort for a fully custom PeopleSoft HRMS module to automate HRMS accounting, interfaces, and resulting financial reports. Spearheaded effort to create 1,300+ test scripts in four weeks. Completed all cycles of system test on schedule, while facing the largest number of scripts, defects, and retests. Acheived final pass rate of 97%.
- Consolidated hundreds of distinct financial reports in client's ten regions into a set of 50 standard reports, and delivered the design documentation.
- Versed in statutory requirements in many countries.
|Work terms:||- Willing to telecommute or work on-site with travel reimbursement.
- Able to work regular business hours, as well as overtime; including weekends.
- Dedicated to customer needs and will commit to providing support on-call as required, at any time of the day or night.
- Hourly rate and payment methods are negotiable, depending on the nature of the project and travel/expense requirements. Typically, a monthly direct deposit is preferred, but other methods may also be suitable.
- If required to travel, willing to remain on-site through critical project phases as needed by the customer.
- Able to work daytime or night shifts.
- Must understand customer's computing policies, including telecommuting, remote network connections, and expectations for PC usage (customer on-site desktop or personal PC)
- Regular performance feedback will be accepted and encouraged.