Guru.com Profile - Ad Hoc Video Services
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Photographer-Videographer-Sports-Videography-Training-Video-Editing/New-Jersey/Newark/833404
|Screen name:||Ad Hoc Video Services|
|Tagline:||Videographer/Editor/DVD Author/Male Voice Over|
|GMT:||Eastern Standard Time|
|Category rank:||20 in Photography & Videography|
|Money (all time):||$8,946.99|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||13 Oct 2004|
|Last sign In:||10 Apr 2013 5:54 AM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||Bachelor's Degree|
|Software skills:||Adobe Production Studio Premium CS6
Edius Neo 2.5
Cineform Aspect HD
|Additional skills:||Video shooting, editing, DVD authoring and duplication, VHS-to-DVD transfer, and voice overs.
Member of American Guild of Court Videographers
Certified Court Video Specialist
Seminars, promotional, private party, training events, personal sagas, documentaries, photo slide shows and montages. (I rarely accept weddings).
|Subcategories:||Other - Photography
Other - Videography
Performing & Fine Arts
|Highlights:||Concentrating in videography, DVD authoring, editing, voice overs and photography. I offer on-location video and audio recording throughout New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and lower New York State. Located about 20 miles due west of Manhattan, I'm willing to travel from the Harriman, N.Y. area to Philadelphia and surrounding areas, and the metropolitan NYC area to Harrisburg.
Editing, authoring, and voice overs are done in my home studio. I'm comfortable with FTP, have high-speed cable access to the internet, and am available most days from 9:00 AM into the evening.
My name reflects my philosophy: I concentrate on the client's specific purpose.
|Work terms:||Preferences re:
A. Work locations
1) Video and photo shoots done on location.
2) Editing, DVD authoring, voice over recording and editing done at my studio.
B. Payment & Charges
1) Guru SafePay/Escrow by means other than credit card.
2) Reimbursement expected for equipment rental, overnight accommodations, airline tickets, car rental expenses, parking fees, cab fare, postage, shipping, and delivery charges, and any fees incurred at a venue. Such fees will be separate and apart from amounts included in any bid, verifiable from scanned receipts/ credit card statements supplied to customer.
3) Mileage/tolls/other driving expenses for use of my vehicle within 50 miles (one-way, per web mapping tools) will not be charged, nor reimbursable by customer.
C.Communication & Contact
1) Phone, Direct E-mail, guru QuickDB messaging.
2) Detailed written description of project as early as possible in project's lifetime.
3) Dealing directly with customer, as well as means of direct contact on short notice, via phone w/direct extension or cell, E-mail, & postal address.
4) A backup contact when possible, including a phone & E-mail address.
D. General Availability
1) Phone: Tues thru Sat - 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM Eastern Time.
2) Email/QuickDB: anytime
1) Prefer knowing anything that affects job requirements ASAP. (Don't want to waste client's time, nor mine).
2) guru feedback within fourteen (14) calendar days upon project completion.
All items negotiable.