Guru.com Profile - KContreras
Find this profile here: http://www.guru.com/freelancers/Word-Processing-Event-Planner-Virtual-Assistant-Office-Manager-Accountant/Colorado/Fort-Collins-Loveland/900595
|Tagline:||Efficient, Organized & Deadline Driven|
|Photograph:||No images have been uploaded.|
|GMT:||Mountain Standard Time|
|Category rank:||in Admin Support|
|Money (all time):||$0.00|
|Min. project budget:||Not specified|
|Member since:||19 Dec 2007|
|Last sign In:||07 Jan 2008 3:19 PM ET|
|Quotes submitted:||0 in last 30 days|
|Highest degree:||High School Degree|
|Software skills:||· Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook.
· Accounting programs used have been Peachtree, QuickBooks, Gelco and NetSuite.
· Other programs familiar with are Access, Lotus Notes, SAP, EDI, Becton Chance, Harbinger, Maximizer, ACT! and SalesForce.
· Novice proficiency using CSS, HTML and several editors such as Adobe Go Live, Dreamweaver and FrontPage.
|Additional skills:||Not available|
Consumer Goods & Services
|Highlights:||Interpersonal and Teamwork Skills
· Interacted with a wide variety of personalities while scheduling meetings, appointments, seminars, classes and travel arrangements for executives and highly reputable physicians and surgeons.
· Provided project support for Marketing, Customer Service, Finance and Sales management associates.
· Consistently demonstrate the ability to increase effectiveness of company policies, procedures, appearance and image.
Customer Service and Sales Skills
· Created and managed marketing proposals and approved offers.
· Cold calling.
· Appointment setting.
· Generated publicity for client via radio spots, interviews and webcasts.
· Created and distributed press releases.
· Maintain market development and spending budgets and promotions.
· Compose correspondence and marketing packages.
· Processed purchase orders.
· Maintained calendars.
· Compose internal and external correspondence, presentations, standard operating procedure manuals and spreadsheets.
· Processed and approved expense reports with account summaries.
· Heavily involved in A/R, A/P, collection of past dues accounts and validation of audits.
· Maintain ledgers and process payroll.
· Bookkeeping and cash handling.
· Prepare daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
· Directed billing and invoice processing, verification, expense coding and drafting of payment checks.
|Work terms:||• Payment Method:
I will only work with employers who agree to the SafePay Escrow service (especially when working with an employer for the first time). I only accept payment by Check, E-check, or Wire Transfer Funds.
I prefer to communicate with employers by phone and or e-mail. As often as needed throughout a project.
• General Availability:
Monday through Friday 8am - 4pm MDT