All 1099-MISC Tax Forms have been posted to for qualifying Freelancers.

Tax season will be here before you know it – but you can view your 1099-MISC Form today to get started on your tax filing.

It is your responsibility to report your 1099-MISC earnings to the IRS.

To view or print your 1099-MISC Form:

  • Log into your Account.
  • On your Dashboard, find the “Payments & Feedback” section on the right side bar.
  • Click the “1099 Tax Forms” link.

Which Freelancers Qualify for a 1099-MISC Form?

All of the following conditions must be met to receive a 1099-MISC Form:

  • You received payment from an Employer who uses’s free 1099 service
  • You completed a W-9 form with a valid U.S. social security number (SSN)
  • You reside within the U.S. and,
  • You received payments through totaling $600 or more in 2012.

Please contact an accountant or tax firm if you have any questions about your tax filing.

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+



  1. Deandre

    Many thanks for writing “1099-MISC Tax Forms Now Available to Freelancers – Guru Blog”.
    I personallymight undoubtedly end up being returning for more browsing and commenting here soon.
    Many thanks, Alejandro

  2. Barnabas Okeke

    Hello Lauren,

    I reside in Canada and I have worked for USA based Companies in the past filling out the Form W-9. I understand that those with valid Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN) can work for a USA company and fill the Form W-9 for the company based on trade agreements between the two nations.

    Barnabas Okeke


Leave a Comment

  • (will not be published)