All 1099-MISC Tax Forms have been posted to Guru.com for qualifying Freelancers.
Tax season will be here before you know it – but you can view your 1099-MISC Form today to get started on your tax filing.
It is your responsibility to report your 1099-MISC earnings to the IRS.
To view or print your 1099-MISC Form:
- Log into your Guru.com Account.
- On your Dashboard, find the “Payments & Feedback” section on the right side bar.
- Click the “1099 Tax Forms” link.
Which Freelancers Qualify for a 1099-MISC Form?
All of the following conditions must be met to receive a 1099-MISC Form:
- You received payment from an Employer who uses Guru.com’s free 1099 service
- You completed a W-9 form with a valid U.S. social security number (SSN)
- You reside within the U.S. and,
- You received payments through Guru.com totaling $600 or more in 2012.
Please contact an accountant or tax firm if you have any questions about your tax filing.