**UPDATE 6/27/2013** We were so excited that we released the Multi-User Account feature early! Go ahead and start building teams!
Remember how we told you to be ready for many new features coming to Guru? Well, the first is coming June 30th in the form of multi-user accounts! With this new feature, you can continue managing your account on your own, or build a team. You won’t have to change your membership level, and it won’t cost extra.
Freelancer Team Member Roles
- Managers keep on top of your team of Freelancers and to help you complete projects faster. Managers can manage proposals, respond to project awards, access all projects, and edit profiles.
- Consultants are the ones who get the work done! Assign them to project-related tasks that play to their expertise.
Employer Team Member Roles:
- Administrators help you pay Freelancers, post projects and manage your account.
- Managers post projects and hire Freelancers.
- Coordinators assist your Managers on a project-to-project basis.
Questions you might have…
- How many team members can I add? As many as you like!
- How many teams can I be a part of? As many as you like!
- Do I need a certain membership? Nope! You can use your current membership.
- How much does it cost to bring on team members? Not a cent!
This is only the first of many steps we will be taking over the next 6 months to improve your experience on Guru.com. So thanks for your support, and as always feel free to leave your comments below!
Be ready June 30th to start building your team! Learn more