We at 360 Digitals do not take any upfront payment for the Job the payments are based on the Escrow Based System upon review of the work by the client.
Types of working Models:
• "Fixed price contract" means that a customer has already determined the task and put forward an exact project cost approved by an outsourcer.
• "Hourly"– according to the amount of time spent by the team. Billing period can be defined as one week, two weeks or a month. Billing amount equals spent time multiplied by our rate.
• "Dedicated resource" means that Instead of filling the positions we create a Cloud Team and then manage
• Intellectual property (IP) rights along with the source codes are passed to the client after the final payment from the client.
• We would provide you a "Project Manager" for your project till project completion how will be in contact with you over Call/IM/Mail for regular update.
• We will provide a minimum period of Maintenance once the project is executed.