I am a chemistry PhD specialized in polymer with experience in chemistry teaching and research,Material Synthesis,Cosmetics and detergent formulation,Adhesive and Glue composition, and Lab Analysis.
My background as a former assistant professor at Michigan State University in late 90's at Chemistry dept. has given me the professional skills in writing, editing and proofreading academic papers, educational materials, technical reports and user guides.
Some of my samples of works are:
- A paper on identification of Coumarine an organic compound;
- A series of sample test questions for MCAT students;
- The directions for finding a solvent for mixing paclobutrazol 95% that I have prepared under a contract for a US Pharmaceutical company on March 2016 ;
- Two academic writings entitled as “Relationships of bonding to properties and structures “and” Empirical Formula Vs. Molecular Formula" that I have written for a college level chemistry book;
- A paper entitled as “QSPR Analysis of Melting Point” that discusses a part of a research results and I have edited on academic writing category;
- A paper that I have prepared on the basis of multiple tests in a site near London. This study was conducted to determine if the soil and the water are suitable for a housing and construction plan.
- A research for Identifying and introducing the materials that are most optimal mixtures for producing heat in the Quickpress eye patch.
- A research that I have recently conducted on identifying the most appropriate scratch resistant materials for polycarbonates and glasses;
- A research that I have recently conducted on formulation of an all-purpose cleaner.