Abbas Ikram

Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan

Yearly Stats: $0 Earned |

Related Services
Skills & Industries
Show your appreciation Others Enjoy This
Comments

The guru of

Services




Abbas Ikram

Make your events memorable and alluring with a single click.

I have been doing video editing for 5 years. I started it as a hobby,as a passion and now i want my passion to be my future. I started with making simple videos by combining photographs and editing sounds in it. As time passed i wanted to learn more so i joined classes for media studies in my college. There i learned more about video making and video editing and gained sufficient experience by working on different projects. I have also made birthday videos by combining pictures and videos, also editing effects,sounds,titles etc in it. I have also combined videos and then edited them to make wedding film. I have also won 2nd price in my college.in movie making project. Along with my team mates i have made videos for different events.

Work Terms

I will work 5-8 hrs a day.
i will take 25% of advance and the remaining 75% after the completion of project. Videos will be mailed after all dues have been cleared.
sources of communication would be through my mail id: Abbasikram7@gmail.com and through video conferencing. My Skype id is : abbas.ikram4

2017 Guru.com ©. All rights reserved