Note: I'm baby-stepping into the freelancers world, working as a a data entry/researcher user (Thou I've made a few translations and transcriptions). I have a year and half of experience and I consider myself very talented, but I can't say that I understand everything about freelancing. Whenever possible, please be patient.
I am a very flexible kind of person, therefore all in this list might be discussed if the client needs to:
- First task I made in full for my contractor must be payed as soon as the client states that's finished and/or it's happy with the result. This is because I need to know if I can trust the client and to know how the future payments will work out.
For long-term relationships payment could be once or twice a month. That would depend on the client.
- ¿How to pay? I have access to a paypal account in USD, if that wont do then talk to me and lets agree something else.
- I am willing to do last minute tasks, as long as I can.
- I would rather chat by email, skype or discord, than talk on facetime or something like that. I'm bit shy, but the main reason is that my internet connection it's not stable enough to engage in long talks.
- I need a way to prove that I worked for X client, so I'll need receipts from all the payments.
- Please be nice, because I will be nice. I don't have any problems on listening feedback or working on my mistakes, but I do wish to see the same respect and patience from the client.