I am always eager to work on creative projects and building new applications, web services or websites that could be used by customers worldwide
I am a computer engineer with 8 years of experience in software programming and web development.
After I got my first project as a freelancer I realized that this is what I wanted to do. I decided to switch from my previous job as a senior developer to become a full time freelancer.
Looking over the projects I have completed and my clients' feedbacks means a lot to me and always keeps me going. As much as I like to create long working relations with my clients, I am always eager to work with new clients. You can find me on upwork, guru and peopleperhour.
I believe the best thing I gained over my vast experience is the ability to work out of my comfort zone. If I don't know something that doesn't mean I can't do it.
That being said here is a summary of my experience and technical skills:
1. Web development
• Wordpress, Wordpress plugins: Woocommerce, BuddyPress, BBpress
• PrimeFaces & JSF 2
• HTML 5, CSS 3, .LESS, History API
• Frameworks: AngularJS, Laravel
• NodeJS, ExpressJs, Heroku host
• CSS Frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Skeleton
• E-commerce: Magento
• CRM: infusionSoft, MailChimp, Leadpage
• APIs: Import.io, Nestio, Facebook, Youtube, Google API, Instagram, Twitter, Google Maps, Jive
• Web Services: SOAP, REST, RSS
• Relational DB: Oracle, MySql, Postgres
• NoSQL DB Service: Cassandra, MongoDb, DynamoDb, SimpleDb
• Redis, memcached
• Data Scraping: PHP Curl
2. Programming & Coding
• MySQL, PLSQL
• Hibernate ORM
• Apache Maven, Apache Camel
3. Mobile development
• Apache Cordova - phonegap
I prefer fixed projects over hourly jobs. Feel free to contact me over guru