Hardware Engineer | Product Designer | PCB Engineer | Firmware Programmer
Lead Product Engineer with 10 years of professional industry experience developing high-volume electronic/mechanical devices. Track record of 50 successful products with over 30,000 devices currently used in Industrial, Consumer, IoT, and Automotive applications.
Providing high-quality FULL-CYCLE Mechanical Engineering services from Idea to Mass Production: Product Design, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Prototyping, Manufacturing.
MECHANICAL DESIGN / PRODUCT DESIGN:
- Conceptual industrial design.
- Mechanical design in SolidWorks;
- Molded Plastic and Sheet Metal enclosures
- 3D printed or CNC Machined prototypes of any complexity
- DFM review for Mold tooling order
- PCB Prototype manufacturing, debugging, and validation;
- Consultation on any aspect of design and manufacturing.
- Schematic capture: Digital, Analog, Power electronics. EDA: Altium Designer.
- PCB Layout: Altium Designer, 1 - 10 layers;
- Component selection, BOM generation, manufacturing documents;
- FPGA firmware in VHDL and Verilog for Altera/Actel/Xilinx FPGAs and SoCs;
- MCU firmware in C/C++ for ARM, TI, NXP, Atmel, PIC, Arduino;
- Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), and wireless modules programming.
HIGHLY SPECIALIZED IN:
- IoT projects, sensors, wearable electronics, Smart-home systems;
- Computer peripheral devices (HID and custom devices);
- High-reliability systems for critical applications (Robotics, Oil and Gas, Automation);
- Micro-controller and FPGA-based Control systems;
- Power Supplies (AC/DC/AC) and Electric Drives (240/480VAC);
- Bluetooth and BLE-enabled devices (Bluetooth 4.0/4.2/5.0, BLE. GATT, A2DP);
- 2.4Ghz radio transmitters (WiFi, Bluetooth, Radio);
- 300/400 Mhz Custom analog and digital radio;
AUTOMOTIVE / ELECTRIC VEHICLES:
- On-Board Chargers (OBC)
- Battery-management systems (BMS)
TOOLS AND DEVICES:
*Mechanical*: SolidWorks, AutoCAD.
*PCB* : Altium Designer, Cadence OrCad.
My hourly rate is $50/hour.
I prefer to getting paid via Guru platform.
We can communicate via guru chat, Skype, and email.