• Any deficiencies in the formulas or code of the application attributable to the
developer will be resolved without charge for the life of the application.
• Should unforeseeable and/or unavoidable obstacles threaten delivery as
promised, notify the client immediately.
• Advise the client of any known potential compatibility issues between the
Excel versions of the client and developer.
• Always deliver the most sophisticated, user-friendly and efficient application
possible considering the time requirement.
• Offer paid post-completion documentation and/or instructions on request.
• Provide free support for clients who opted for the above-mentioned
documentation and/or instructions.
• Provide paid support for clients who did not opt for the above-mentioned
documentation and/or instructions for half the hourly rate in force for the
project, or for a negotiated hourly rate for lump sum projects.
• Do not potentially waste a client’s time by accepting a project without 100%
certainty that it will be delivered as promised.
• The party who pays gets to be boss.