TRANSLATOR/PROOFREADER Premium quality of writing means premium quality of communication. Get a second hand of eyes to help you present your message in a clear and professional manner.
Translator/Proofreader, English to Greek and Greek to English
In my 12 years of English language teaching, translating and proofreading experience I can help you present a high quality written document that conveys your ideas and findings.
I work as a Translator/Proofreader and I am a foreign language teacher.
I collaborate with an International Translation/Proofreading Company and with a publication agency on line.
• Respect deadlines as set by the client and the requirements for each task
• Maintain strict confidentiality concerning clients and translated materials
• Provide translation services (English to Greek) and (Greek to English) on a regular basis
• Provide high-quality translations in topics ranging from Medical (general), Law(general), Computers (Software/Hardware), Sciences (general), Film & Drama, Poetry, Literary, Commerce, Education, Fiction, Non-Fiction, Books, Journals, Essays, Research, Projects, Business Documents, Finance, Banking, Accounting, Marketing, Athletics, Advertising, Veterinary Products, Archaeology, History
• Revise online texts produced by external translators and other members of the team to ensure the quality and consistency of English or Greek materials.
• Edit and proofread individual print and online publications to ensure the quality and consistency
• Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
A thorough Proofread in:
• Cover letters
• Financial reports
• Business documents
• Research article proofreading
• Thesis proofreading
• Book (fiction/non-fiction) proofreading
Bachelor degree in English Language
Seminars in Language Teaching, Phonetics, Social Linguistics, International Communication.
Seminar in Interpreting a foreign language
Minor degree in Archaeology
Minor degree in Classics
Certificate of Proficiency in English Language (Michigan University)
I will be happy to communicate with you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of work: everyday/weekends
Attachments (Click to Preview)