I have a long background in mechanical engineering projects and I am capable of providing 3D CAD design, renderings, in addition to providing simulations and rapid prototyping. I am able to obtain prototype parts quickly to test for component fit and function can help get your product to market faster than your competition. Adjustments in design, materials, size, shape, assembly, color, manufacturability, and strength can be made following the results of the testing and analysis.
Additionally, I have experience in designing parts and assemblies for the following processes:
• Design products in accordance with AISI, ESKD, DIN, and ISO standards
• 3D modeling of mechanisms, parts, and assemblies
• Providing 2D shop drawings/technical drawings ready for manufacturing and prototyping processes
• 3D animations of the products appearance and the functionality of the working mechanisms
• Injection molding
• SLA and SLS 3D printing for prototyping jobs
• Establish the production methods, with the necessary documentation
• Automotive –Internal combustion engines, Spinning components of Engine, drive pulleys and Idle ones, crankshaft/camshaft, exhaust manifold
• Plumbing – Inflatable test balls, backwater valve products
• Consumer products – designing the molds for thermoformed packaging to heat a plastic sheet to a pliable forming temperature, to get formed in a mold with a specific shape.
Furthermore, I specialize in “Structural Engineering Calculations”, “MEP engineering”, “Industrial Electrical Design”, “Industrial Lighting”, and “Rendering”.
Therefore, welcome to noon lighting, lighting design, technical design, and supply.
I can provide the calculations and design of steel structures, industrial electric calculations, and design for factories, hospitals, and restaurants. This also encompasses the industrial lighting and lighting design for parking, streets, amphitheaters, and commercial buildings.
Moreover, I can provide the MEP calculations, design, and drawings.