English & Maths Educator I Web & Content Developer I Translator I Funnel Designer with Digital Marketing, WordPress, NLP, Coaching & Hypnotherapy Experience
• An English graduate with science & Information Technology (IT) background who can comprehend 4 different languages & 2 dialects to handle different complex discourses effectively.
• Progress the professional contexts of organization with research, critical thinking & solid languages background especially English based on the experience as an invigilator, a question writer & an English examiner in few Malaysian public exams.
• Fulfill the needs of organization such as task management, boosting sales and protecting the assets & confidential data with various working experiences in different fields (education, healthcare & skincare, insurance, IT, properties, furniture just to list a few).
• As a speaker & trainer in events, seminars & talks with much experience as an adjudicator in English & Mandarin public speaking besides debate tournaments and a certified life & Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) coach with hypnotherapy diploma.
• Innovative in administration, event & project management, emcee, digital & content marketing besides content creation from being president of several clubs and client servicing to approach projects as a part of diverse team before.
• Results-driven and skilful in negotiating with strong management, sales & marketing background in business, law, investment and finance (properties, stocks, mutual funds and forex) areas.
• As a freelance writer, funnel designer, editor, translator, digital marketer, web & content developer to integrate analysis of past working experience in different fields and add values to different organizations with digital marketing solutions besides content developing services.
• Partner and cooperate with strong teams from Malaysia, China & Canada in technology development & innovation, web development, web design, digital marketing, graphic design, mobile apps development besides few local video production & design studios.
Hi, if you're like most people who post a job on Guru, my profile might be not that sharp as others as I know I just start to be more active recently. But I have demonstrated full and solid experience that you can see based on my experience and background as I keep reminding myself to improve from time to time. And if you also posted on other freelancing sites that number can go through the roof.
So, thanks for stopping by. I'm going to try to make your process as easy as I can.
Let's get down to what you really want to hear:
1) Experience - I have more than 6 years of experience in the work force. I've written *website content
2) Results - I will make sure that my copy works hard for you! For email marketing that means:
* industry, audience and competitor research
* compelling headlines
* mouth watering hook to start the email
* scannable, persuasive copy
* clear CTA to get those clicks
For content marketing that means:
* researching keywords if you haven't already
* message mining to find out what your audience is searching for
* writing exceptional, content rich copy what incorporates keywords in a natural way
* creating attention grabbing headlines and sub-headers
* including internal and external backlinks
* giving suggestions for keyword rich title tags, meta descriptions or URL's
* designing social media graphics to coordinate with the new content
3) Reliability - Hiring a freelancer is scary. You can count on me to be committed to your gig and I have been in freelancing since I was still in university. I always work for you when I am available. Feel free to contact me if you need my service through these platforms:
(i) Email: email@example.com
(ii) Handphone: +60174607345
(iii) Website: http://vividbeautytrading.com/wp/
(iv) Skype: live: slcheong92
Attachments (Click to Preview)