Hastings, East Sussex, United Kingdom

Yearly Stats: $0 Earned |

The guru of



Only the best is good enough

Upon the completion of my Undergraduate Degree in 2010, I became a Software Engineer at JP Morgan and in January 2012 I decided to pursue a career in Web Development, since then, I have developed & customised numerous WordPress sites as well eCommerce sites (particularly on OpenCart, PrestaShop & WooCommerce).
I have extensive experience with Web Technologies (HTML5, CSS3, PHP & JS), together with designing Social Media strategies for clients as well as SEO.

Work Terms

Based in London and having clients in North America, UK and Australia; I am pretty flexible for my clients, especially for urgent projects. My Skype ID (safari1107) is always ON for easy access and I am happy to communicate with any instant messaging app of a client's choice.

Upon agreeing the terms of contract, I will collect 25% with the remaining 75% paid according to the milestones achieved.