I’ve been working in IT field from more than 18 years. I have solid understanding, extensive experiences, and I’m certified up to CCIE level in routing, switching, security, wireless, design, virtualization, and cloud services. I have led and participated in so many local, enterprise, and global projects in all of those specialties.
Also, you can take a look at my LinkedIn profile at https://linkedin.com/in/labib-makar
I’m new to this platform and would like to build up a good reputation and connections with several clients. So, feel free to ask as many questions as you want.
Also, Please take a look at my qualifications and skills below for more details.
• architect, design, implement, and operate wired, and wireless networks in small to enterprise size
• Architect, design, implement, and operate Identity management technologies such as Cisco ISE in
small to large and global environments.
• Senior implementation Engineers of routing, switching, and security services.
• Lead the implementation of wireless networks in small to large size organizations.
• Implement network expeditious solutions to address and resolve business needs.
• Engage in implementation/operational reviews of engineering projects moving into production.
• Engagement in all aspects of operational enhancement efforts of wireless and client facing services
• Support day to day operations, project design, reviews and implementation, provide subject matter
expertise and escalation point for lower levels.
• Implement, maintain and troubleshoot routing protocols (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, and RIP), switching
protocols (STP, VTP, VLANs, and Trunking protocols), IP Services protocols (HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, DHCP,
DNS, IP SLA, etc.
• Implement, maintain and troubleshoot WAN services such as: DMVPN, 4G LTE, EVPL etc.
• Implement, maintain and troubl