Microsoft Certified Senior Software Engineer
I am a Microsoft Certified senior software developer with extensive experience working as a professional freelancer and prior to that working for a Fortune 10 company's IT department.
I offer premium website and web/mobile application development for startups (MVPs), small to medium size businesses, and enterprise clients. I focus on C#, .NET, and JaveScript based frameworks like Angular, React, etc. I am easy to work with and very reliable, and I have the knowledge and drive necessary to complete a wide variety of complex projects.
As a result-oriented software architect with a "big picture" vision, I’m able to work both in a team and independently and I have great leadership skills too.
Authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer.
- Work 8+ hrs per day and 40+ hrs per week.
- Be available to work on weekends if it is needed.
- Do a daily or weekly update regarding the work requirement.
- Be available to cooperate on Slack, Skype, Teams, Discord, Basecamp, or wherever you prefer.
- Open an Hourly Contract, and it is negotiable for the long-term contracts