Important, please read below!
1) Client Responsibilities (what you need to supply/inform before the project starts):
- the number of illustrations
- trim/bleed size (for books needed to be printed)
- the illustration style and level of detail
- reference photos are welcomed!
- creative brief
- delivery formats
- the budget
- project schedule/delivery date
- I am available 30h/week, Mon-Fri
- updates will be sent to you every or every other day
3) The number of revisions allowed:
Revisions (their number depends upon the number and complexity of illustrations):
a) The sketch stage:
You will receive sketches as low-res JPGs. That will be the opportunity to approve the composition or request changes to things like the layout/composition, shape/size of the subjects and their placement.
b) The final stage:
I'll send you the low-res JPGs of the final illustration for the approval. You will be able to request minor edits (color change, small details).
Thank you for taking the time to read this.