TOP PRO

Nice, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, France

Yearly Stats: $5,040 Earned |

The guru of

Services




TOP PRO

Programming's fun!

*** This profile hasn't been updated since 2004 (we have 250+ positive reviews on Guru, do you really need sample URLs?) ***Business hours: 7AM-4PM PST. Messages sent after 4PM answered the next business day Number of employees: 5-15 Year founded: 2002 We have built 100s of websites for our prosperous clients. We deliver high-quality bug-free web programming, crossbrowser markups and superiour layouts. We handle primarily complex web applications typically using Cold Fusion or ASP and Microsoft SQL Server.

Work Terms

Preferred communication method is Guru Message Board. Payments through Guru Invoices and Guru Escrow ONLY (no Paypal/anything direct!) Up-front payments up to 50% on large projects. Post-release bugs, if any, will be fixed for free. PLEASE DON'T INVITE TO "I WANT GOOGLE ( MYSPACE ETC) CLONE FOR $250" TYPE PROJECTS. ALSO, PLEASE DON'T INVITE TO "MY WEBSITE IS 80% DONE AND I NEED THE REMAINING 20% COMPLETED BECAUSE MY PREVIOUS PROGRAMMER DISAPPEARED, IT"S SIMPLE AND I'LL PAY $250". If you invite and don't hear from us in 1 business day, we're not interested.