I am skilled and have working knowledge in Wordpress, SEO, Google Analytics, Keyword Research,Seo, Security Consulting,Google Adwords,SEM,bounce rate,web landing pages,Link Building , Off-page Optimization, On-Page Optimization ,,SEO Audit ,SEO Backlinking
I am available GMT-1am to 5pm Or EST-9am to 4pm and about 20-40 hours per week
I can do the following tasks for you-
• Email Management/Filtering
• Setting up Autoresponders (Aweber, Mailchimp)
• Booking appointments with clients
• Following up with clients/customers (sending thank you and other reminder emails)
• Receptionist duties (answering occasional calls)
• Calendar Management
• File Management (organizing files using Dropbox etc)
• Database building (eg. updating email or contact lists on your CRM)
• Research on certain topics for blogposts, newsletters or others
• Personal errands (purchasing gifts for loved ones / family members online)
• Hotel and Flight Booking
• Transcription (transcribing voicemail, video or audio, podcasts etc.)
• Taking down minutes of meetings
• Creating basic reports (reports on weekly tasks, deliverables, sales)
• Preparing Slideshows (Powerpoint Presentations)
• Liaison between you and other team members
• Recruitment (source for other team members like writers or graphic artists)
• Set-up Social Media Accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube)
• Manage and update Social Media Accounts
• Manage your Blog (Basic WordPress Skills)
• Publish posts on your Blog (content you provided)
• Filter and reply to comments on your blog
• Answering support tickets (with the use of Zendesk)
• Blog commenting (to increase links to your site)
• Participating in discussion forums or message boards (more promotion!)
• Receptionist duties: answering calls, leaving voicemails and checking messages.
• Database building, entry and updates (sales, contacts, CRM, etc.).
• Performing banking needs, like paying bills and transferring funds.
• Writing and sending invoices to clients.