My customers' success is my primary goal and pride!
Hi! I'm a graphic designer from Toronto, Canada.
I have worked for several years both as a freelancer and under a full-time employment. I have earned my Bachelor of Design at Humber College, Toronto.
I love growing, learnin and evolving - and never stop. I never give up!
My specialty is branding and advertising, but I'm also extremely interested in taking on editorial and conceptual design projects, such as books and vinyl covers.
1. I advise my clients to get in touch via Skype or phone to discuss whether or not there's a fit for both of us.
2. It is ideal if we know the scope of work for the very beginning - makes it easier to budget time and money, although if the project is ongoing or too many changes are required, we can do business on an hourly rate basis.
3. I budget up to 3 design-related changes in a flat rate.
4. 50% retainer is required upon the beginning of any work, and 50% before submission, after the client's approval.
5. For one-item deliverables, such as a logo, a banner, a brochure or a layout, I require a two-week turn-around. Rushed orders are negotiable although come with a 20% upcharge.