** Please be sure to read the "Your Response" section below **
Hello! We're expanding our development efforts and are seeking an awesome and experienced A-Frame, WebGL, & Three.js Developer with AngularJS/Ionic experience to work on specific integration tasks. You will work closely with our development group and CEO to build the next stage of our platform and products.
Vertical Life is an early stage company based in Seattle, WA offering a content and services platform for the XR-Extended Reality (AR, VR, MR, …) with a blend of AI services. Our model includes a broad distribution strategy for supporting our partners and reaching consumers. We're a fun, vibrant team that loves what we do and the products we're building.
Task Background: we have an existing cross platform Mobile & Desktop Web App service based on Ionic 4/Angular 7 with a Web XR framework already developed. We’re in the process of releasing a Desktop version of the Web App. A structure already exists with separate development for back end internal API’s and functions to support these tasks. Task #1 (Integrate AR.js SDK for Image Tracking & Marker Based for API-Driven Content) and #2 (Integrate AR.js SDK for Location Based API-Driven Content) will both reside within our Mobile & Desktop Web App.
Task 1: Integrate AR.js SDK for Image Tracking & Marker Based for API-Driven Content
a. Review AR.js SDK Documentation for Image Tracking & Marker Based Web XR
b. Review the existing Ionic 4/Angular 7 Web App pages, components, directives, modals, pipes, & providers as a reference for updating the desktop.
c. Review the related mock ups & flows
d. Integrate the AR.js SDK within the Web XR Scene with Image Tracking & Marker Based for API-Driven Content (Mobile & Desktop Web App)
e. Release & deploy incremental daily builds to our development app throughout the implementation.
f. Collaborate with internal team as the AR.js SDK for Image Tracking & Marker Based for API-Driven Content updates are applied.
Task 2: Integrate AR.js SDK for Location Based API-Driven Content
a. Review the AR.js SDK Documentation for Location-Based Web XR
b. Review the existing Ionic 4/Angular 7 Web App pages, components, directives, modals, pipes, & providers as a reference for extending the authenticated mobile pages to the desktop.
c. Review the related mock ups & flows
d. Integrate the AR.js SDK within the Web XR Scene with Location Based API-Driven Content for the Mobile & Desktop Web App
d. Release & deploy incremental daily builds to our development app throughout the implementation.
e. Collaborate with internal team as the AR.js SDK for Location Based API-Driven Content updates are applied.
Your Response: We would like you to submit a "fixed fee proposal only" within the listed budget range noted below for working on these initial tasks. The two tasks have existing reference cases already within our Web App and have substantial overlap. The related updates will be integrated into our existing structure. We’ve chosen these narrow tasks as a focused place to begin. It will give us an opportunity to see how the development goes and you a chance to be exposed to our environment. If all works well then we will expand the assignments with the selected developer.
- AR.js SDK for Ground Plane Tracking
- AR.js SDK for Location Based Web XR
- Web XR, WebGL, Babylon, three.js, & A-Frame
- Ionic 4+ Development
- AngularJS 7+ Development
- HTML5 & Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Skilled with REST API integration
- Skilled with PHP Development
- Skilled with MySQL
- Skilled with Firebase
- Skilled with Node.js
- SEO & Angular Universal for Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Native IOS & Android Experience
- Skilled with Social Authentication (Facebook, Google, Twitter)
- Payment Integration Services
- Ad Network Integrations
- Subscription Integrations
- Computer Vision
- Amazon (AWS/S3), Google Cloud, & Microsoft Azure Services
- Apache Cordova, PhoneGap or similar platform
- Work remotely or locally while being available for weekly conference calls with our development team or periodic meetings as appropriate.
- Available to work weekends as appropriate to support project tasks.
- Agile development requiring incremental daily commits, merges, and deploying updates to our development app for the assigned tasks.
- Ability to increase project load after successfully completing initial tasks.
Required Project Management, Source Control, & Communication:
- Experience with JIRA for project management & task updates
- Experience with GitHub development, management, & updates of source code (note: all source code will be locally maintained throughout project in the Vertical Life repositories)
- Communicate via Slack, Skype, Email, Web Ex, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, & other services as appropriate ... Show more