** Please be sure to read the "Your Response" section below **
Hello! We're expanding our development efforts and are seeking an awesome and experienced Angular/Ionic Developer to work on miscellaneous Angular & Ionic Tasks. You will work closely with our development group and CEO to build the next stage of our platform and products.
Vertical Life is an early stage company based in Seattle, WA offering a content and services platform for the XR-Extended Reality (AR, VR, MR, …) with a blend of AI services. Our model includes a broad distribution strategy for supporting our partners and reaching consumers. We're a fun, vibrant team that loves what we do and the products we're building.
Task Background: we have an existing cross platform Mobile & Desktop Web App service based on Ionic 4+/Angular 7+ with a Web XR framework already developed. We’re in the process of releasing a Desktop version of the Web App. A structure already exists with separate development for back end internal API’s and functions to support these tasks. Task #1 (Misc Image, Overlay, Text & Link Updates) will address select sections within our Mobile & Desktop Web App.
Task: Misc Image, Overlay, Text & Link Updates
- Re-Enable Conditional Splash Page - Mobile
- Replace Loader Images - Desktop/Mobile
- Enable Select Overlays - Desktop/Mobile
- Update Select Main Page Images, Text, Links, & Blocks - Desktop
- Update Select Services Page Images, Text, Links, & Blocks - Desktop
- Create Guest Page - Desktop/Mobile
- Create Overlay for Copying Link or Scanning QR Code - Desktop
a. Review the existing Ionic 4/Angular 7 Web App pages, components, directives, modals, pipes, & providers as a reference for completing the updates.
b. Review mock ups & flows
c. Apply CSS to support extending the mobile pages and functions to the desktop.
d. Release & deploy incremental daily builds to our development app throughout the implementation.
e. Collaborate with internal team as updates are applied.
Your Response: We would like you to submit a "fixed fee proposal only" within the listed budget range noted below for working on these initial tasks. The task has existing reference cases already within our Web App and have substantial overlap. The related updates will be integrated into our existing structure. We’ve chosen this narrow task as a focused place to begin. It will give us an opportunity to see how the development goes and you a chance to be exposed to our environment. If all works well then we will expand the assignments with the selected developer.
- Ionic 4+ Development
- AngularJS 7+ Development
- HTML5 & Cross Platform Mobile Development
- Amazon (AWS/S3), Google Cloud, & Microsoft Azure Services
- Skilled with REST API integration
- Skilled with PHP Development
- Skilled with MySQL
- Skilled with Firebase
- Skilled with Social Authentication (Facebook, Google, Twitter)
- Skilled with Node.js
- Web XR, WebGL, Babylon, three.js, & A-Frame
- SEO & Angular Universal for Server Side Rendering (SSR)
- Native IOS & Android Experience
- Payment Integration Services
- Ad Network Integrations
- Subscription Integrations
- Computer Vision
- Apache Cordova, PhoneGap or similar platform Required
- Work remotely or locally while being available for weekly conference calls with our development team or periodic meetings as appropriate.
- Available to work weekends as appropriate to support project tasks.
- Agile development requiring incremental daily commits, merges, and deploying updates to our development app for the assigned tasks.
- Ability to increase project load after successfully completing initial tasks.
Required Project Management, Source Control, & Communication:
- Experience with JIRA for project management & task updates
- Experience with GitHub development, management, & updates of source code (note: all source code will be locally maintained throughout project in the Vertical Life repositories)
- Communicate via Slack, Skype, Email, Web Ex, Google Meet, Microsoft Teams, & other services as appropriate ... Show more