- ABOUT US -
Avovent is an event management SaaS startup - avovent.com. Avovent interconnects event organizers, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and attendees under one roof. We are building an event ecosystem.
We are approaching the launch, so we want to start producing the content for the search engines.
- WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR -
We want to post articles with PRACTICAL content. That is very important. We want to post the articles that actually are share-worthy. What does that mean? If the keyword is "what is event marketing", rather than talking about just what it is, we want to give a small guide HOW the reader can market his event.
Articles should be written for the reader, rather than search engines. Focus on giving value to the reader, rather than just optimizing for SEO.
Think about it - who would read an article with the main keyword "what is event marketing"? Probably someone who is inexperienced in event marketing space. Maybe a new event organizer. Or someone who did only local events and now is expanding.
So a practical guide on how to build a landing page, and drive some paid advertising, would be really valuable.
Instead of just talking vaguely on what it is, we show them HOW.
- Long term position - 1 article per week
- Article should be around 1,000 words long
- We're looking for green lights on readability and SEO in Yoast
- We will provide you keywords
- You will work in a growing startup
- You will need to post and format an article in our Wordpress blog
- You should be familiar with content cluster strategy
- Follow the best SEO practices
- Be up to date with SEO trends
- Excellent written English
- Use Grammarly or similar tools
- Experience in Event industry or SaaS / Tech / Marketing / Startups
- Please specify how much you want to earn per article
- Please specify your turnaround time
If you have any questions feel free to ask me! ... Show more