2-month contract building Commcare digital forms integrated with Tableau Dashboard – Public Health Project Australian based public health NGO working in Papua New Guinea
- Building complex digital forms within the CommCare platform for Android. These digital surveys will be based on current paper-based data collection tools and surveys.
- Building a Tableau dashboard which is integrated with CommCare.
- Training ADI staff on how to use the CommCare apps and dashboards that are created.
- Experience with building applications on CommCare desired, or other Open Data Kit (ODK) platforms.
- Developing dashboards on Tableau.
- Consulting experience and ability to train others.
Australian Doctors International (ADI) is a not-for-profit NGO working toward a healthier Papua New Guinea. ADI directly implements programs in a co-delivery model with the Provincial Health Authorities (PHAs) of Manus, New Ireland, Western and West New Britain Provinces.
ADI is seeking to synthesise our data collection and analysis by transitioning from paper-based to digital data collection using the CommCare platform. Digital data collection applications will be based off current surveys in use by ADI for ongoing program monitoring and evaluation.
You will work closely with our Programs Team to develop applications for data collection and integrate this with a dashboard (Tableau) using the CommCare software. Additionally, you will lead training for ADI staff on how to use the applications and dashboards created. As our field teams are based in PNG, app building and training of ADI staff on using the applications may need to take place in-country. If required, ADI will cover the cost of the consultant to be based in PNG for the duration.
Duration of contract: 1-2 months
Remuneration: $15,000 AUD
... Show more