The international IT company Andersen, one of the leaders in the outsourcing production market, invites Business Analyst to long-term cooperation to work on an important internal project of the company.
ANDERSEN is a team that builds quality software for clients on all continents except (for now) Antarctica.
Employer of the Year according to Habrahabr, winner of the HR-brand award in Belarus and a confident position in the top 10 IT employers on the largest rating platforms.
We have over 1,900 employees, 14 offices located in several countries and we are proud to partner with such giants as Amazon, Marvel, Samsung, etc.
You have to work on a financial and analytical tool for our company - "1C project" configuration - UNF, ZUP. More than 300 users. The project is in the active stage of development, the system is being improved and new functionality is being implemented.
It is important for us:
- at least 4 years of experience in IT as a Business Analyst;
- experience with the 1C system configurator and information storage features (reference books, registers, etc.);
- experience in writing technical specifications and setting tasks for finalizing the functionality for the specifics of accounting at the enterprise;
- knowledge of Agile methodologies;
- experience of direct cooperation with customers in order to identify and analyze needs;
- control over the implementation of improvements;
- skills in setting goals and controlling the development of innovative mechanisms and subsystems;
- quality control of writing technical specifications by analysts;
- experience in compiling teaching materials (demo, instructions, user manual).
We offer our employees:
- the opportunity to communicate with people like Alexander Fridman, Sergey Guriev, Ekaterina Shulman at corporate events - we regularly invite guests, meetings with whom give new food for the mind;
- access to the corporate training portal, where the entire knowledge base of the company is collected and which is constantly updated. Here you can take courses on topics that interest you: the art of negotiations, project management, machine learning and data analysis, training courses on DevOps practices, programming languages, cloud services, etc.;
- medical insurance with dentistry;
- compensation for the cost of sports passes;
- guarantee of professional, financial and career growth! The company has introduced systems of mentoring and adaptation for each new employee, which will make it possible to integrate into the team and work as comfortably and quickly as possible, and transparent performance review and assessment systems will allow you to determine the development paths in the company and plan your growth;
- participation in the vibrant corporate life of the company;
- the opportunity to earn additionally up to 1,500 USD per month by participating in the company's activities - a choice of 8 options;
- experience in teamwork with leaders in FinTech, Healthcare, Retail, Telecom and others. Our current clients include Siemens, TUI, New Development Bank and more than 20 other cool - banks and fintech companies, J&J and others;
- learning English right in the office or online;
- the opportunity to change the project and / or develop expertise in an interesting business - --domain for you;
- work anywhere - you can work both remotely and from the office, or a hybrid model with 3 days in the office and 2 days a week from home. ... Show more