Posted 52 Days Ago Job ID: 1647165 19 quotes received

Designer to finish task

Fixed Price Under $250
Quotes (19)  ·  Premium Quotes (0)  ·  Invited (0)  ·  Hired (1)

  Send before: May 06, 2020

Send a Quote

Design & Art Graphic Design

Seeking a WordPress Expert to finish task previously started.

I have a website which is 75% complete because my web developer could not complete the other 25%.
I’m seeking an expert to finish complete the task professionally. There are 7 major points that need to be addressed, please see attached d ... Show more
DREW D United States