1. A website with login function for personal account
2. Email or mobile telephone verification for login
3. User has to enter his person data: name, address, city, country, email, mobile telephone number is optional
After successful entry of personal data, user has possibility to enter data of his object as follows in number 4
4. User has to enter 1. kind of suitcase: plastic, carbon fiber, cloth 2. name of manufacturer, 3. color (multiple choice: black, white, red, green, yellow, pink and other. 4. Photo will be uploaded. The confirmation of the details through user. Once the data is entered, a QR code will be created for this. After that it is not changeable.
This QR can be printed or send as pdf file to others.
5. To create the above QR code, user has to sign a subscription, where it is possible to pay through only one cryptocurrency or dollar. Subscriptions has 3 types: user has 4 suitcases, 10 suitcases or 100 suitcases.
6. Every time a new suitcase is entered as mentioned in number 4, the a new QR is created. The number of QR codes or registered suitcases will be according to subscription.
7. The above said QR will be shown with name of owner and color of suitcase, once there is a demand to show this QR.
8. This data will be maintained in a database and data will be backed up.
9. Scanning of QR code will go to the website and it will show that this object is registered and it will display a message to call a telephone number or WhatsApp or send email (these are from contact details of the company only).
10. A new field/button will be display on the website: lost suitcases. This will be list of lost suitcases with QR codes and the rewards for person for finding these suitcases
11. Once a lost suitcase is scanned and the website is going to capture GSP coordinators and they will be sent with an alert to system administrator.
12. Registration of lost suitcases: QR code, place where it was lost and some information of contents
Buttons of the website:
Lost suitcase: registration and alert with rewards
Emergency telephone number
Cookie accepted or rejected ... Show more