Client JD below:
• Create original content in various forms, including blog posts, whitepapers, brochures, landing pages, email campaigns, video scripts, and other digital content as needed
• Manage our content distribution channels to drive leads and subscribers
• Analyze news and stories for areas of opportunity to raise UTU Technology's profile.
• Develop engaging stories that attract the interest of influencers, celebrities, journalists through content such as press releases and bylined articles for news outlets
• Undertake specific communications projects as required by co-Founders
• Support the Director of Marketing to scale a content strategy. Strategy is a team sport, so you’ll work closely with the Product, Product Marketing, Sales, and Performance Marketing teams to develop a data-informed content marketing strategy that serves our users and our growth objectives.
• Create first-rate content. Alongside your strategic input you’ll be ready and eager to roll up your sleeves to write, edit, and project manage content that supports larger marketing campaigns.
• Own the content calendar and ensure consistent messaging throughout our media
• Lead, draft and deliver external communications for the company including key messages, press releases, Q&As, and other external materials.
• Closely coordinate external messaging & campaigns with the digital marketing team to ensure a cohesive approach and consistency across all channels.
• Measure, track, and report on all PR & SEO & Brand awareness campaigns
• Position UTU Technology as the emerging leader in the market, increasing visibility of our products, solutions, and services across key audiences in North America & beyond
• Drive real business results. We value polished output, but measurable outcomes are what matter. You’re the kind of person who’s comfortable working on a growth team that’s inspired by insight but guided by data.
Skills and qualifications:
• Post-secondary education in Communication, English, Creative Writing, Marketing, Social Sciences, Digital Studies and Art and relevant programs
• Proven first-class creative writing ability with a talent to produce interesting content. Whether writing long-form guides or micro-copy, you work hard to make every word matter—even under a tight deadline.
• A track record for producing content to support teams in Sales, Product Marketing, and CRM, where you’ve helped define and been accountable to clear goals and KPIs.
• Strong editing chops, including experience working with subject matter experts to turn their insights into compelling customer-facing content.
• Familiarity with keyword research and industry-standard SEO software (e.g. Ahrefs), analytics software (e.g. Google Analytics), CRM and email marketing software (e.g. Salesforce), and how to support a marketing funnel.
• Nice to have experience working in entertainment, sports, celebrities communities or network with world influencers ... Show more