Posted 13 Days Ago Job ID: 1607971 3 quotes received


Fixed Price Under $250
Quotes (3)  ·  Premium Quotes (0)  ·  Invited (5)  ·  Hired (0)

  Send before: December 22, 2019

Send a Quote
Looking for someone to prepare documents needed to file in court. Ex- wife left the state of Kansas with 3 kids and moved to Utah. She then proceeded to get Utah to issue a child support, as well as her current Kansas child support. I dont have any address or idea where the ex is currently.

In shor ... Show more
Sean H United States