You will be responsible for:
• Designing printed collateral such as infographics, white papers, brochures and pieces for events such as flyers and stands.
• Designing materials for online channels such as web banners, email campaigns, digital imagery, presentations, and digital copies of the printed materials as above.
• Artworking and digital image editing.
• Use HTML and CSS to edit and develop the website
Requirements – Graphic Designer
• At least 2-3 years previous experience of in-house graphic design.
• Technically able with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, with another software skills being an advantage such as Premier Pro or After Effects.
• Be familiar using email marketing platform ... Show more